After barely a year of writing songs and playing live shows, Natasha Haws is already (in our humble opinions), one of the most impressive singer-songwriters not just in the North East of England, but anywhere. Her combination of intimate, emotional songs and self-deprecating sarky banter is massively powerful, and always reduces crowds to complete silence. She’s released one EP already, and 12th November 2012 will see her first release on Tiny Lights in the form of the single ‘Stranger‘.
- Might have some nice new music for you later tonight. Especially now that I've put friendly pressure on @bellytops by Tweeting this... 1 hour ago
- Just favourited @AdamClery's tweet cos I like seeing pics of him 3 hours ago
- In honour of World Goth Day, I made goff Snoopy a little card. Should've said Sad Goth Day really though I guess. http://t.co/90ckwvsdGu 5 hours ago
- RT @kyeotv: The wait is almost over. We take a look at all the bands at all the stages for @GeneratorNE's Evolution Emerging http://t.co/3r… 6 hours ago
- Here, we're making some canny good plans for the next @theunionchoir release(s). 7 hours ago
Search Tiny Lights